IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Services Expanded Country Set research delivers understanding and insight into the region's IT services markets at a multidimensional and strategic level. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics across the region and pinpoints key trends in IT services delivery, such as outsourcing and business solutions. IDC provides the market intelligence that IT services players need to stay competitive.
- Systems integration: network consulting and integration, applications consulting and customization, systems integration proper
- Support services: hardware and software support and installation
- IS consulting
- Outsourcing: application management (AM), information systems, network and desktop outsourcing, hosted AM, hosting infrastructure services
- Custom application development, IT training and education
- Overall IT services spending
- Spending by IT services foundation market
- In-depth assessment of each IT services foundation market
- IT services vendor analysis
- Drivers and inhibitors of IT services spending
- Product and software vendor migration to IT services
- Key trends in IT services such as outsourcing and business solutions
- Spending forecast to 2017 by IT service
- IT Services 2013 Vendor Shares and 2014–2018 Forecast for the following countries: Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia
- Quantitative market reports for Serbia, Slovakia, the Baltic countries, and the Adriatic region
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market? How is it structured in each country?
- How will the IT services markets in CEE grow over the next five years?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category and what are their future strategies?
- Which services are in demand in each industrial sector of these markets?
- What are the key growth areas in IT services?
- To what extent will developments in the CEE IT services market mirror Western European and worldwide service trends?
IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Services Expanded Country Set research examines how leading IT providers are positioning themselves to compete in this dynamic market. The service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of leading vendors, including: Accenture, Altec Group, Asseco, Atos Origin, Singular Logic, HP, IBM, Intracom IT Services, CGI (Logica), Microsoft, Ness Technologies, Oracle, Romsys, Sonex Group, S&T, and T-Systems.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.