IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Services Markets: Southeastern Europe Special Intelligence Service delivers understanding and insight into the region's IT services markets. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics across the region and pinpoints key trends and strategies in IT services delivery, such as outsourcing and business solutions. IDC provides the market intelligence that IT services players need to stay competitive.
- Systems integration: network consulting and integration, applications consulting and customization, and pure systems integration
- Support services: hardware and software support and installation
- IS consulting
- Outsourcing: application management (AM), information systems, network and desktop outsourcing, hosted AM, and hosting infrastructure services
- Custom application development and IT training and education
- Overall IT services spending
- Spending by IT services foundation market
- In-depth assessment of each IT services foundation market
- IT services vendor analysis
- Drivers and inhibitors of IT services spending
- Product and software vendor migration to IT services
- Key trends in IT services, such as outsourcing and business solutions
- Spending forecast through 2019 by IT service
- Bulgaria IT and Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
- Slovenia IT Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast
- IT Services Market Opportunity in Southeastern Europe, 2017
- Greece IT Services and Cloud Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
- Croatia IT Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
- Romania IT Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
- Serbia IT Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
- Slovakia IT Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market? How is it structured in each country?
- How will the IT services markets in southeastern Europe (SEE) grow over the next five years?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category, and what are their future strategies?
- Which services are in demand in each industry in SEE?
- What are the key growth areas in IT services?
- To what extent will developments in the SEE IT services market mirror Western European and worldwide service trends?
ALTEC HOLDINGS S.A., Accenture plc, Atos S.A., CGI Group Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, INTRACOM - JORDAN CO. LTD., Microsoft Corporation, Ness Technologies B.V., Oracle Corporation, SONEX GROUP HOLING UAB, T-SYSTEM, INC.