This IDC Presentation provides IDC's latest findings related to the enterprise applications markets in Europe and how these findings impact vendors. Among the questions to be addressed are:
- How will the enterprise application markets (enterprise relationship management [ERM], customer relationship management [CRM], supply chain management [SCM]) develop in Europe in the next years? What are the growth drivers? Which countries will grow faster and which will do less well?
- What are the current business and IT priorities in European organizations? What can vendors expect from 2012?
- What is the current top ranking in 2011, and how did the top vendors perform in 2011?
- What do European organizations think and plan related to customer experience management (CEM)? What is the crown jewel of CEM — is it the online experience, the call center, or something else?
- Cloud and enterprise applications — where is Europe now? Will cloud impact new areas such as SCM and accounting?
- What is IDC's guidance for enterprise application vendors in Europe?