This IDC Web conference will explore the recent growth in OTT (over the top) consumer video delivery and the trends driving this growth.
Topics to be addressed include the following:
- Consumers' increasing reliance on Internet-based video services
- Implications of video traffic on demand for Ethernet access and video compression technology
- Effect of increasing video traffic on Ethernet switching and routing vendors and wireline service providers providing backhaul
- Service providers, video and CDNs: optimized delivery, customer satisfaction, and monetization
- Implications of OTT and video streaming on mobile operator architectures and business models
Asia/Pacific Carrier Network Equipment , Asia/Pacific Telecom Operator Strategies , Canadian Telecom Market Drivers and Strategies , Communications Service Provider Operations , Connected Consumer_rev , Executive Information , Gaming , Managed Network Services , Multiscreen Video , Wireless Network Infrastructure , Wireline Network Infrastructure , Worldwide Consumer Market Model