This IDC Web Conference presents IDC's forecast for software markets in 2013 and beyond, specifically highlighting the best opportunities in applications, application development and deployment (AD&D), and information access. The four forces of cloud, Big Data/analytics, social business, and mobility are the basis for new solutions that are driving competitive advantage and new levels of automation leading to higher efficiency and productivity. Questions to be addressed in this Web Conference include:
- Which geographies look strongest for software growth?
- What are the next developments in cloud software?
- How far will enterprises go as social business matures?
- Does a lack of skills threaten the continued growth in Big Data/analytics?
- What is the latest on mobile applications and application development platforms?
Application development services, Applications, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Enterprise social software, Global IT and economic markets, Mobility, Networks, Small and medium business, Social business, Software, Virtualization