IDC Health Insights Launches New Accountable Care IT Strategies Advisory Service
31 Oct 2012
Research to focus on critical technologies for both public and private accountable care programs
FRAMINGHAM, MA, October 31, 2012 – IDC Health Insights announced the launch of the Accountable Care IT Strategies advisory service to provide in-depth research on the critical technologies for both public and private accountable care programs. Designed for healthcare technology and business executives who are involved in establishing accountable care programs, research will address the key challenges facing healthcare organizations such as the right level of IT investment, how to mitigate risk while selecting vendors in a very early-stage market, and the critical role of data in financial and clinical performance of accountable care. Unlike any of its competitors, IDC Health Insights’ research is based on an integrated research model that includes the new and emerging intersections, and changing relationships among all healthcare stakeholders.
In the year ahead, this service will address the following topics:
- The right level of technology investment for accountable care
- Sustainable accountable care business models
- What technology investments programs are making for accountable care
- Best practices technology acquisition and deployment for accountable care
- Case study of care management deployment for accountable care
- Rationalizing existing analytic assets in light of Big Data technology investments
- Case study of Big Data and analytics deployment
- Technology vendor landscape of Big Data and analytics vendors
- Vendor landscape of accountable care analytics vendors
- Case study of provider-based patient compliance
- How to balance personal touch and technology for optimal patient compliance
- Social and emotional insights into patient compliance
- How to mitigate risk when selecting a vendor partner in an emerging market
Upcoming research includes, “Health 2013 Top Ten Predictions for Accountable Care;” “The Right Level of Investment for Accountable Care;” and “Case Study of Provider Based Patient Compliance.” To learn more about this service, please visit: www.idc-hi.com/advisoryservices.
“The Accountable Care IT Strategies advisory service seeks to help both public and private healthcare organizations navigate the challenges in building a successful accountable care program,” said Cynthia Burghard, Research Director, IDC Health Insights. “Throughout the year, our research will address key issues including Big Data and analytics, provide in-depth vendor analysis within the accountable care market, offer best practices for provider-based patient compliance and highlight successful use cases on case management software deployment.”
For additional information about the Accountable Care IT Strategies service, or to arrange a one-on-one briefing with Cynthia Burghard, please contact Sarah Murray at 781-378-2674 or email@example.com. Reports are available to qualified members of the media. For information on purchasing reports, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; reporters should email email@example.com.
About IDC Health Insights
IDC Health Insights assists health businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. Staffed by senior analysts with decades of industry experience, our global research analyzes and advises on business and technology issues facing the payer, provider and life sciences industries. International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology market. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world’s leading technology, media, research, and events company. For more information, please visit www.idc-hi.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-935-4445. Visit the IDC Health Insights Community at http://idc-insights-community.com/health.
ContactFor more information, contact: