IT Executive Suite
Why IDC for Mobility
Our fact-based global research team of 20 full time analysts and over 100 contributing analysts worldwide covering mobile devices, network infrastructure, telecommunication services, software, and semiconductors can help you with the following mobility decisions:
- What's the impact on the organization of allowing employees to bring their own device (BYOD)?
- Should we change our reimbursement model for devices?
- What's the role of tablets?
- What is the most cost effective way to manage the sprawling number of mobile devices?
- Which are the best mobile device management (MDM) solutions?
Understand the Future
- Worldwide Security 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide Enterprise Networking 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide and U.S. Consumer 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide and U.S. Phone, Tablet, and PC 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) Mobility 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide Governance, Risk, and Compliance Infrastructure 2013 Top 10 Predictions: Addressing Enterprise GRC in the 3rd Platform
- U.S. Connected Health IT 2012 Top 10 Predictions
Featured AnalystStacy K. Crook
Research Director, Mobile Enterprise Research
"Enterprises are challenged to strike the right balance between deploying strong mobile security measures and usability," state Stacy Crook, program manager, Mobile Enterprise Research, and Leslie Hand, program director, IDC Retail Insights. "Mobile security is tantamount to ensuring satisfactory mobile interactions that result in loyal customers and employees - part of the winning formula to achieving the performance and productivity gains mobile enables."