IDC's Canadian Wireless Overview is designed to provide intelligence about the Canadian wireless sector to non-telecom NSPs. It will appeal to vendors selling hardware, software, and IT services to telcos and other network service providers. The report series will analyze key industry trends, profile major players, advise on the market outlook, and deliver the appropriate level of knowledge to marketing, sales, and senior executives about the wireless sector as a key market for many IT players in Canada.
- Industry structure and analysis of wireless operators and services
- Business priorities, competitive issues, and market trends facing wireless service providers
- Wireless voice and data, including 3G/4G, WLAN, and wireless enterprise adoption
- Residential, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise markets
- Regulatory developments and changing industry structures
- Technological developments and industrywide issues such as safety and privacy
- End users' adoption of emerging services such as wireless TV/video, wireless data, HetNets, and mobile applications
- Market segmentation based on consumer and business segments along with usage and preferences
- Canadian Wireless Services 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis: Wireless Wars 7
- Who's Who in the Wireless Zoo — Canadian Wireless Services Competitive Analysis
- Tapping into Hot Wireless Markets in Canada
- Ten Wireless Services To Watch
- (Optional) Four hours of analyst inquiry time and one briefing presentation that can be added on to the base report series subscription
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which are the key wireless sector players that could become customers or partners?
- How are the markets for wireless services changing in ?
- What are the capex trends in the Canadian wireless sector?
- How are the business models of Canadian telcos changing — given the strength of the wireless market?
- What key industry and structural changes are taking place in Canadian telecom that may improve or inhibit my company's offerings to wireless players?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Canadian wireless market, including:
Aliant Mobility, AT&T, Bell Canada, Bell Mobility, Bragg Communications, CellWand Communications, Cingular Wireless, EastLink, Facebook, Globalive Communications, Google, Groupe Vidéotron Ltee, Huawei, LM Ericsson Telephone, LG Electronics, Mobilicity, MSN, MTS Mobility, MTS Allstream, Myspace, Nokia Siemens Networks, Orange, Primus Telecommunications Canada, Public Mobile, Research In Motion, Rogers Communications, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Shaw Communications, Solutions Into Motion, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA, TELUS Communications, TELUS Mobility, Thunder Bay Telephone, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, WIND Mobile, Yahoo!, YouTube, and ZTE.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.