Table of Contents
Price $ 5.00
In This Study
2011 Predictions Team
Table: IDC Predictions 2011: By the Numbers
1. Worldwide IT Spending Growth Will Be Solid, with Hardware Moderating and Rebounds in Software and Services
2. Emerging Markets Will Continue to Lead Global Growth in IT
3. Public and Private Cloud Adoption Will Surge, Two Cloud "Power Position" Battles Will Enter High Gear, and a Buzzword Will Get Ready to Fade
4. Cloud-Driven Datacenter Transformations Will Pick Up Speed
5. The Mobility Explosion Will Continue — with Huge Device Volumes, New Form Factors, and Billions of Mobile Apps
6. Broadband Networks Will Struggle — and Innovate — to Keep Up
7. Social Business Momentum Will Drive Consolidation, SMB Adoption
8. The Expanding Digital Universe Will Drive Cloud-Friendly Information Infrastructure and Real-Time Analytics for "Big Data"
9. "Intelligent Industries" Will Put Mobility, Social Networking to Work
10. Industry Positions for Customers Demanding "I Want My Web TV!"