IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Asia/Pacific Semiannual Unified Communications, Collaboration and Video Tracker
The Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) or APEJ unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) and videoconferencing (VC) market is ready for a period of sustainable growth over the next five years. This growth stems from a few factors: the growing "openness," interoperability of many UC&C platforms, business productivity needs and the cloud delivery of UC, commonly known as UC as a service (UCaaS). IDC's Asia/Pacific Semiannual Unified Communications, Collaboration and Video Tracker® provides a comprehensive database of strategic market share and forecasts on a country-by-country basis covering the Asia/Pacific UC&C and VC infrastructure market, including IP PBXs, IP phones, on-premise emails, equipment, collaborative applications, videoconferencing, and contact center segments. Market share information and five-year forecasts are provided by each service segment to highlight key trends and developments, giving essential insights to equipment vendors and software/application developers alike.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue and lines (IP PBX, PBX)/units (IP phones and AD phones).
- IP PBX, IP phone, PBX, and AD phone
- Email, instant messaging, contact centers hardware, videoconferencing, unified messaging, contact center applications, and Web and voice conferencing
- Enterprise social networking, team collaboration, mobility, and IP voice gateways (standalone)
- Quarterly vertical segmentation for the UC&C and VC market by vendor
- Vertical markets: Retail and wholesale, manufacturing, services, finance, transportation, telcos, government, education, healthcare, utilities, consumer, and others
- Quarterly company-size segmentation for the UC&C and VC market by vendor
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan): Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, PRC, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include historical data from 2010 and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the country levels. Examples of the segmentations being forecast in this tracker include:
Core forecast coverage:
- Enterprise telephony products
- Enterprise videoconferencing products
- Contact center products
- Collaborative applications
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables and Web-based query. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary data
- Historical data
- Forecast data and assumptions
- Powerpoint overview report