IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast
IDC's Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast fills the growing demand for detailed, timely, and forecast information on the global PC market. It provides insightful analysis, quarterly forecast updates, and a five-year quarterly forecast by regions and countries. The core of the product is a comprehensive electronic database detailing projected trends in the highly competitive PC market. IDC's Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast is built on the foundation of IDC's network of country-level quarterly PC tracking services, and its bottom-up methodology delivers an accurate view of the PC market from those closest to it.
Why Use Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast Data?
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the projected quarterly shipments for the PC market by form factors, region, and country?
- What are the expected growth rates of desktops, portables, and mininotebook PCs for each channel or segment?
- What will the expected growth trend look like in the segments where your company competes?
- What segments are gaining or losing market share?
- What is the forecast for PCs by form factor, category, ASV, and so forth?
Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast Product Features
- Regions: United States, Western Europe, Japan, Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan), Latin America, Canada, Central/Eastern Europe, and the Middle East/Africa
- Countries: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Peru, PRC, Qatar, Rest of Africa, Rest of Asia/Pacific, Rest of Central/Eastern Europe, Rest of Latin America, Rest of Middle East, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- Form factors/product categories: Desktop PC, large portable PC, small portable PC, mininotebook PC
- Channels: Retail, direct inbound, direct outbound, dealer/VAR/SI, Internet direct, telco, and other
- Segments: Home, small office, small business, medium-sized business, large business, very large business, government, and education
Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast Snapshot
Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast subscribers receive 4 updates to IDC's Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast data. Delivered via email and online web query tool, the Worldwide Quarterly PC Forecast offers additional market forecasts not covered in published IDC software research documents:
Timely Delivery and Support
Clients receive quarterly delivery and IDC support, including:
- Week 10: Forecast and forecast analysis published