IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Brazil Services: Compete
IDC's Brazil Services: Compete is a series of interactive advisory sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the Brazilian services market and through previous feedback sessions, customized according to the customer's needs. It provides an integrated view of this market, sharing all the knowledge that local analysts gather from their constant meetings with services vendors, as well as from a variety of demand-side IDC studies, designed to collect CIO priorities and spending intentions.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Strategic marketing planning process: monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives. Get a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities
- Customized content through interactive themes
- Services Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the macro environment?
- What is the opportunity market?
- Who are the competitors?
- Which are the main product/services?
- What are the distribution systems (Channels)?
- What are the buyer needs?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the services market, including:
Accenture, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Indra, Net Remainder, and so forth.