IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker® is designed to assist hardware vendors and other client segments to track market trends and opportunities in the converging hardcopy peripherals markets in the EMEA region. A major focus is analysis of the rate of convergence between printers and copiers in the hardcopy arena. The service will provide vendors with unique research for tracking and positioning multifunction peripheral (MFP) products, printers, and digital copiers, whether these are low-end consumer products, office products, or high-end production machines. Shipments and value of shipments are provided by end-user (home, small business, medium-sized business, large business, and government/education) and channel (direct sales, distributor/aggregator, dealer, retail, and VAR/SI) segments.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor shares for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, market value, and average sales value (ASV).
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- Printer market
- MFP market
- Digital copier market
- Hardcopy peripheral shipments in units and revenue
- Channels: retail, distributors, direct, value-added resellers (VARs), dealers, and others
- Company size: home users, 1–9 employees, 10–99 employees, 100–499 employees, 500–999 employees, 1,000+ employees, government/education
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K.
- Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Rest of Central and Eastern Europe, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East
Optional Add-On Countries:
- Central Eastern Europe: Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania
- Middle East: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan
- Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and Web-based query. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Preliminary data: week 5 after period closes
- Final historical data: week 6 after period closes
- Forecast data: week 10 after period closes