IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Semiannual Hardcopy Peripherals Consumables Tracker
With desktop printers and MFPs serving as the first step in generating long-term customer revenue streams, hardcopy peripherals and consumables manufacturers need detailed information about the consumables market. IDC provides the market intelligence that vendors need to stay competitive. IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Semiannual Hardcopy Peripherals Consumables Tracker® delivers data and insight that help vendors identify growth opportunities, position products and brands, arm themselves against market threats, and anticipate long-term changes in the market.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor shares for more than 40 vendors across the region for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments and end-user revenue.
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- Ink and toner consumables
- Origin: original consumables, compatible consumables, counterfeit consumables, refilling services, net trade (parallel imports, parallel exports)
- Color: monochrome, color
- Price segments
- Installed base and annual consumables usage (replacement) rate
- WE: France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and the U.K.
- CEE: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine
- MEA: Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include two years of historical data and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as Excel pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Preliminary data: week 10 after period closes
- Final data: week 12 after period closes
- Forecast data: week 13 after period closes
- Analysis: week 14 after period closes