IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView
IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to today's popular enterprise videoconferencing and telepresence market. IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide and U.S. vendor and product line detail across the videoconferencing and telepresence market. Shipment and revenue shares are provided for product type, screen definition, and form factor by vendor.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
The Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView service provides total market size and vendor shares for the following enterprise videoconferencing and telepresence technologies. Measurement for this QView is in unit shipments and vendor revenue. Historical data by vendor and technology splits starts with 1Q08 and continues to the current quarter. Forecast data includes a five-year annual forecast.
Technologies and Subtechnologies:
- Immersive telepresence
- Room-based videoconferencing
- Personal videoconferencing (executive desktop)
- Video MCU
- Others (video gateways, gatekeepers, etc.)
- Video/infrastructure as a service (upcoming)
- High definition
- Standard definition
- Worldwide, United States, and the rest of the world
This service is delivered on a quarterly basis in a pivot table format. Deliverables for this Qview are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Final historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView, clients receive data in an Excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Communications Infrastructure and Worldwide Unified Communications Continuous Intelligence Services (CISs).