IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Server Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Server Tracker provides breadth and depth of coverage of essential server market information, making it invaluable for multinational, regional, and local companies to compare developments in the server market in EMEA. The core of the service is a comprehensive database detailing market sizing and changes and trends in the server market, and it serves as a fundamental tool for tracking competitors in the server space. Using our Excel pivot tables, you will be able to instantly analyze server shipment details in multiple dimensions.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, factory revenue, and customer spending.
- Five CPU types (RISC, CISC, EPIC, x86-32, x86-64)
- Seven operating system platforms (z/OS, i5/OS, Unix, Windows, Netware, Linux, other)
- Product (tower, rack-optimized, density optimized, and blade)
- Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Serbia
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan, Algeria, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and web-based query. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data