IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Server Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Server Tracker® provides breadth and depth of coverage of essential server market information, making it invaluable for multinational, regional, and local companies to compare developments in the server market in EMEA. The core of the service is a comprehensive database detailing market sizing and changes and trends in the server market, and it serves as a fundamental tool for tracking competitors in the server space. Using our Excel pivot tables, you will be able to instantly analyze server shipment details in multiple dimensions.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor shares for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, factory revenue, and customer spending.
Technologies and Subtechnologies
- Five CPU types (RISC, CISC, EPIC, x86-32, x86-64)
- Seven operating system platforms (z/OS, i5/OS, Unix, Windows, Netware, Linux, other)
- Form factor (tower, rack-optimized, density optimized, and blade)
- Quarterly market shares including vendor, family, and model coverage
- Three server classes (volume, midrange enterprise, high-end enterprise)
- 11 server price bands ($0–$2,999, $3,000–$5,999, $6,000–$9,999, $10,000–$24,999, $25,000–$49,999, $50,000–$99,999, $100K–$249K, $250K–$499K, $500K–$999K, $1M–$2.99M, $3M+)
- New ISS versus upgrade shipments
- x86 versus server
- Socket capability, core count
- Server market sizing in unit shipments, vendor revenue, and customer spending
- Vendor market shares
Standard subscription scope:
- Central and Eastern Europe (11 countries): Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
- Middle East and Africa (8 countries): Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East
- Western Europe (16 countries): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K.
- Expanded country coverage:
- CEE: Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Serbia
- MEA: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan
- Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia
This tracker is delivered on a *quarterly, semiannual* basis with tools such as *pivot tables, Web-based query, etc.* Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data