IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Workstation Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Workstation Tracker® is designed to help vendors measure and assess EMEA workstation market trends by country and segment on a quarterly basis. The service tracks all personal workstation vendors, and provides shipment data in units and revenue and market share information each quarter. The service also includes a five- to eight-quarter running forecast for EMEA (35 countries) for unit shipments and revenue. This quarterly sizing of the workstation market provides specialist vendors with a unique opportunity to track and position their personal workstation products, whether desktop, mobile, rack, or blade workstations.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in workstation unit shipments and customer revenue.
- Product category: desktop, notebook
- Product: desktop workstation, mobile workstation
- Product detail: mobile workstation, blade, rack, tower and all-in-one
- Processor vendor and brand
- CPU type and capability
- ECC memory
- Operating systems: Linux, Unix, and Windows
- Application group: DCC, scientific, engineering, economic/financial, other commercial, and software engineering
- Channel group, channel
- Price band
- Screen size band
Optional content add-ons
- Vertical sector
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, and Rest of Central and Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Algeria, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Republic of Namibia, Nigeria, United Republic of Tanzania, Tunisia, and Republic of Uganda
- Forecasts are available at regional and country levels. Forecasts include three years of historical data, two years of quarterly forecasts, and an additional three years of annual market projections
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis in pivot table format and optional online query tool.
- Historical data
- Forecast data