IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual Content Management Applications Tracker
IDC's Latin America Semiannual Content Management Applications Tracker® measures content management software vendors’ performance as well as provides content management software forecast and analysis. Content management software includes: document management, Web content management, capture and image management, digital assets management, and records management. By analyzing the main distributions, vendors will know the most successful deploying models regarding channels, license type, industry focus, and company size focus.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
Technologies and subtechnologies
- Content management applications
- Channels: Direct outbound, direct inbound, VAR, systems integrator, distributor, retail, and others
- Company size: Large business (500+ employees), medium-sized business (100–499 employees), small business (10–99 employees), small office (1–9 employees), government, education, and home
- Vertical markets: Finance, telecommunications, government, manufacturing, services, commerce, oil/gas/mining, utilities, education, and home
- Type of license: New licenses, upgrade or maintenance, and subscription
- Operating platform: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mainframe, and others
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include four years of historical data and five years of semiannual forecasts. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Excel analysis tools: Week 16 after period closes
- Forecast data: Week 16 after period closes
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive briefing