IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual CRM Applications Tracker
CRM applications collectively serve to manage the entire life cycle of a customer (from prospect to customer management) and help organizations build and maintain successful relationships. Twice a year, IDC's Latin America Semiannual CRM Applications Tracker® provides subscribers with complete market statistics, trends, and forecasts to uncover and exploit the continuous opportunity in this market. Vendors including Epicor, TOTVS, Microsoft, Oracle, salesforce.com, and SAP will be able to measure their performance in a given period and also understand their competition, major trends, and areas for improvement. This tracker also considers the impact of cloud software which can be supported by IDC's featured product Software as a Service and Cloud Solutions tracker.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- Customer relationship management applications — market value, share, and forecast in U.S. dollars and local currency
- Contact center
- Customer service
- Channels: Direct, distributors, Internet, other resellers, others, retail, systems integrators, and VARs
- Company size: Enterprise, home, large business, medium-sized business, small business, and small office
- Industry: Commerce, education, finance, government, manufacturing, resource industries, services, telecommunications, and utilities
- Type of license: New licenses, upgrade or maintenance, subscription
- Operating platform: Windows, Linux, Unix, mainframe, and others
- Specific country highlights
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, and the rest of Latin America)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include four years of historical data and five years of semiannual forecasts. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Excel analysis tool: Week 19 after period closes
- Interactive briefing
- PowerPoint presentation