IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Brazil Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker
IDC's Brazil Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker® presents market tracking for the adoption and uptake of virtualization software in servers shipped to the market. This product presents server virtualization market data in an easy-to-use, interactive format as a foundation for quantitative market analyses and studying historical trends. IDC's Brazil Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker consists of independent, unbiased data that is updated on a quarterly basis.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in new server shipments virtualized, virtualization licenses, virtualization software revenue, virtualized server end-user spending, and rate of virtualization.
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- CPU: x86 (AMD, Intel), RISC, EPIC, CISC
- x86 server socket capability: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16+
- x86 server form factors: Blade, rack, tower, density optimized
- Primary operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, z/OS, and others
- Virtualization platform: APV, containers, Hyper-V, KVM, LDOM, nPar, vPar, vSphere, VMware ESX, Oracle VM, XenServer, zVM, and so forth
- Virtualization vendors: VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, and others
- Server vendors: Cisco, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Hitachi, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Oracle, SGI, and others
- Virtualization rate for new server shipments
- Market share by new servers virtualized and by virtualization hosts measured in units and server virtualization software revenue
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via Excel pivot tables. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data