IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual Enterprise Portals Tracker
Enterprise portals as a single access point for applications, and information has become the deployment foundation for emerging technologies such as content management, search and discovery, Web 2.0 applications, and business intelligence. IDC's Latin America Semiannual Enterprise Portals Tracker® provides subscribers with complete market statistics, trends, and forecasts to uncover and exploit the continued opportunity in the enterprise portals market. Vendors including IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and OpenText are measured by performance in a given period. The enterprise portals market is analyzed by competition, major trends, and areas for improvement.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
Technologies and subtechnologies
- Enterprise portals
- Channels: Direct outbound, direct inbound, VAR, systems integrator, distributor, retail, and others
- Company size: Large business (500+ employees), medium-sized business (100–499 employees), small business (10–99 employees), small office (1–9 employees), government, education, and home
- Vertical markets: Finance, telecommunications, government, manufacturing, services, commerce, oil/gas/mining, utilities, education, and home
- Type of license: New licenses, upgrade or maintenance, and subscription
- Platform: Windows, Unix, Linux, mainframe, and others
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include four years of historical data and five years of semiannual forecasts. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Excel analysis tool: Week 16 after period closes
- Forecast data: Week 16 after period closes
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive briefing