IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Brazil Semiannual Security Appliance Tracker
IDC's Brazil Semiannual Security Appliance Tracker® provides quarterly data for the security appliance markets within enterprise networking (hardware-based firewalls/VPN, VPN, IDS, IPS, UTM, and SCM). The product includes revenue for the security appliances vendors, an estimate of total market size (units and value), and an estimate of vendor market share. IDC provides unit and value segmentation by vertical market, size of organization, and type of channel.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in customer revenue and units (factory revenue data is available upon request).
Technologies and Subtechnologies
- Channels: Distributor, retail, systems integrators, telco, VARs, and aggregated others
- Company size: Enterprise (1,000+ employees), large business (500–999 employees), medium-sized large business (250–499 employees), medium-sized business (100–249 employees), small business (10–99 employees), small office (1–9 employees), education, and government
- Vertical markets: Commerce, education, government, manufacturing, oil/gas/mining, services, telecommunications, and utilities
- Vendor market share by technology
- Product revenue by distribution channel
- Product revenue by size of company
- Product revenue by vertical market
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include three years of historical data and five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the regional and country levels and opened by technologies.
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Year-end data
- First half data