IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Mexico Semiannual Services Tracker
IDC's Mexico Semiannual Services Tracker® provides complete market statistics, trends, historical data, and a five-year forecast, covering 12 competitive IT services markets, 9 vertical industries, and 6 company size segments. This product reflects IDC's continuing investment in aiding clients with strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing and promotional activities.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
- IT services foundation markets: IT consulting, network consulting and integration, hardware deploy and support, software deploy and support, IT education and training, custom application development, systems integration, application management, hosting infrastructure services, IS outsourcing, network and desktop outsourcing, and hosted application management
- Semiannual vendor revenue with and without subcontracting
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include two years of historical data and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at country level. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- IT consulting
- Network consulting and integration
- Hardware deploy and support
- Software deploy and support
- IT education and training
- Custom application development
- Systems integration
- Application management
- Hosting infrastructure services
- IS outsourcing
- Network and desktop outsourcing
- Hosted application management
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis via an Excel pivot table. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- Net reminder