IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Mexico Semiannual Security Software Tracker
Twice a year, IDC's Mexico Semiannual Security Software Tracker® provides subscribers with complete market statistics, trends, and forecasts to uncover and exploit the continued opportunity in this market. Vendors will be able to measure their performance in a given period and also understand their competition, major trends, and areas for improvement.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in revenue.
Technologies and functional markets:
- Identity and access management
- Secure content and threat management
- Security and vulnerability management software
- Other security software
- Channels: Direct (direct outbound and direct inbound) and indirect (VAR, systems integrator, distributor, retail, Internet, other reseller, and others)
- Vertical markets: Manufacturing, finance, government, telco/media, commerce, services, home, oil/gas/mining, utilities, and education
- Company size segments: Home, small office, small business, medium-sized business, large business, government, and education
- Type of license: New licenses and upgrade or maintenance
- Specific country highlights
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include three years of historical data and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the country level.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Historical data: Week 16 after period closes
- Forecast data: Week 16 after period closes
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive briefing