IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual Project and Portfolio Management Software Tracker
IDC's Latin America Semiannual Project & Portfolio Management Tracker® provides subscribers with unique information, enabling the assertive strategies to fully exploit the continued opportunity in the Project & Portfolio Management market. Complete market statistics, trends, and forecasts that will help you antecipate market movements and shifts. This product provides vendors, channels, and end users with historical data and a five-year forecast for the PPM software market in Latin America. Vendors will be able to measure their performance in a given period and also understand their competition, major trends, and new fields of opportunities.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
Technologies and sub-technologies:
- Project and portfolio management
- Channels: Direct, distributors, Internet, other resellers, others, retail, systems integrators, and VARs
- Company Size: Enterprise, home, large business, medium-sized business, small business, and small office
- Industry: Commerce, education, finance, government, manufacturing, resource industries, services, telecommunications, and utilities
- Type of License: New licenses, upgrade or maintenance, subscription
- Operating Platform: Windows, Linux, Unix, mainframe, and others
- Specific country highlights
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include four years of historical data and five years of semiannual forecasts. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Historical data: Week 19 after period closes
- Forecast data: Week 19 after period closes
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive briefing