IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual SCM Applications Tracker
Supply Chain Management application software automates supply- and demand-side business processes that bring a product or service to market. In Latin America. Twice a year, IDC's Latin America Semiannual SCM Applications Tracker® provides complete market statistics, trends, and forecasts to uncover and exploit the continuous opportunity in this market. Vendors such as Infor, Oracle, QAD, SAP, TOTVS, I2, among others, will be able to measure their performance during a given period and also understand their competition, major trends, and areas for improvement.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
Technologies and sub-technologies
- Supply chain management applications:
- Production planning
- Inventory management
- Channels: Direct, distributors, Internet, other resellers, others, retail, systems integrators, and VARs
- Company Size: Enterprise, home, large business, medium-sized business, small business, and small office
- Industry: Commerce, education, finance, government, manufacturing, resource industries, services, telecommunications, and utilities
- Type of License: New licenses, upgrade or maintenance, subscription
- Operating Platform: Windows, Linux, Unix, mainframe, and others
- Specific country highlights
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include four years of historical data and five years of semiannual forecasts. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels. No segmentations are forecast in this tracker.
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Historical data: Week 19 after period closes
- Forecast data: Week 19 after period closes
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive briefing