IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Wireless LAN Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Networks Tracker™ provides quarterly market share data on a country-by-country basis for companies that need to constantly monitor market changes in terms of market players' performance, product trends, and country market developments. The tracker also provides quarterly vendor and market assessment in each technology and segment for unit shipments and value of shipments. Clients are supplied with Microsoft Excel pivot tables that provide simple data access and the ability to create thousands of analytical views.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, and end-user and factory revenue.
Technologies and Subtechnologies
- WLAN equipment
- Product: AP, controller/router/switch, and NIC
- Wireless standard: 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
- Market segments: Consumer, SMB, Enterprise
- Central and Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, and UAE)
- Western Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom)
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables. The deliverables for this tracker include .
- Preliminary historical pivot table
- Historical pivot table
- Historical pivot table with forecast