IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Quarterly Integrated Infrastructure and Platforms Tracker
IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Integrated Infrastructure and Platforms Tracker® greatly enhances clients' ability to size critical components of the integrated systems market, as a foundation for creating quantitative market analyses and studying historical trends. At a broad level, integrated systems represent a competitive market based on elements from several of IDC's existing trackers. This tracker will focus only on systems that have been designed, certified, and branded by technology vendors. Systems designed and implemented by partners through their own initiative are not counted. Systems certified by a technology vendor after a partner initiated design and deployment are also excluded if they are not a vendor branded integrated.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in units, factory revenue (US$M), and terabytes.
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- Product category
- Integrated infrastructure
- Integrated platforms
- Product family
- Server centric includes key core information with measurements for units and factory revenue broken into operating systems.
- Storage centric includes key core information with measurements for terabytes and factory revenue broken into storage protocols.
- Network centric includes key core information with measurements for factory revenue broken into networking standards.
Various level of countries information are available based on the following geographies:
- Asia/Pacific excluding Japan
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- United States
- Western Europe
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via Excel pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Quarterly historical data files are delivered 13 weeks after the end of each calendar quarter.