IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Latin America Semiannual Unified Communications Tracker
IDC's Latin America Semiannual Unified Communications Tracker® includes UC elements from IP telephony, collaborative applications, applications development software, and video network infrastructure to provide market sizing and forecast based on revenue. This product also includes market share for each of the markets and submarkets considered. UC&C includes data for Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Perú, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America; breakouts by channel, verticals, and segments, as well as a five-year forecast for the aforementioned markets, are also available.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in vendor revenue.
Technologies and subtechnologies:
- IP telephony:
- IP PBX
- IP phones
- Collaborative applications:
- Conferencing applications
- Instant messaging applications
- Unified messaging
- Integrated collaborative environment
- Applications development and deployment:
- Telephony applications
- Video network Infrastructure
- Five-year forecast by technology and country
- Market share by vendor/technology
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
- Company size:
- Enterprise (500+ employees)
- SMB (10–499 employees)
- Small office (1–9 employees)
- Vertical markets:
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Perú, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America)
The forecasts for this tracker is updated semiannually and includes three years of historical data and five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the country level. Examples of the segmentations forecast in this tracker include:
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. The delivery schedule for this tracker is:
- Data for the first half of the year is delivered in November.
- Year-end data is delivered in May.