IDC Tracker® + Data Products
China Semiannual Provincial Enterprise Network Tracker
IDC's China Semiannual Provincial Enterprise Network Tracker® is designed specifically to meet the demands of equipment suppliers, equipment sales channels, and investment companies for detailed and timely information about China's router and Ethernet switch markets. This product provides in-depth analysis through quarterly market share data by product segment, product form factor, and provincial and vertical industries and draws pertinent information from IDC's established China Quarterly Router and Ethernet Switch research. This product consists of a quarterly Excel pivot table and PowerPoint summary report that detail the performance of individual players in each specific product segment, product form factor, and provincial and vertical market and provide relevant answers to strategic issues relating to product planning and positioning in the networking market.
Technology Coverage and Data Segmentation
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share information for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in end-user revenue.
Technologies and Subtechnologies:
- Router (gigabit/terabit, high end, midrange, low end, small office, and home office)
- Ethernet switch (Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layers 4–7; modular, fixed port; 100M, 1G, 10G, 40G)
- Verticals: Telco, government, discrete manufacturing, banking, education, utilities, construction and resource industries, process manufacturing, media, transportation, cable, healthcare services, insurance, professional services, wholesale, securities and investment services, consumer and recreational services, retail trade, and consumer
- Mainland China (31 provinces/municipalities)
Delivery Schedule and Deliverables
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables and a PowerPoint summary report. The delivery schedule for this tracker is as follows:
- Preliminary pivot tables: Week 7 after period closes
- Final pivot tables: Week 11 after period closes
- Final PowerPoint summary report: Week 12 after period closes