IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Quarterly Workstation Tracker
IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Workstation Tracker® enables users to better understand the dynamics of the rapidly changing workstation market. It provides clients with a quantitative measure of the market and how particular vendors are performing within the space. Through in-depth analysis, users can quickly get answers to important product planning and positioning questions.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments and value.
- Product: All-in-one, blade, mobile, rack, and tower
- Model level and screen size coverage
- Application: DCC, economic/finance, engineering, other commercial, scientific, and software engineering
- Operating systems: Linux, Unix, and Windows
- Five-year forecast
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Segment: Education, government, small business (1–99), medium-sized business (100–499), large business (500–999), and very large business (1000+)
- Channel: Vendor direct, vendor direct-internet, dealer/VAR/SI, retailer, etailer, and others
- United States
- Latin America available by 16 countries
- Western Europe available by 16 countries
- Central and Eastern Europe available by 16 countries
- Middle East and Africa available by 26 countries
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) available by 16 countries
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via IDC Web-based Query Tool. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.