IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Tracker
The Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) PC market is one of the most important and unique markets in the world. Low PC penetration and government programs have been driving many of the developing markets, while new product designs are getting attention in mature markets. With continued high consumption expected for the region, what should the industry do to compete in the rapidly changing landscape? How can vendors discern between drastically different buying patterns in this very diverse region? How should players harness the opportunity to its fullest potential? IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Tracker® provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning in the largest PC market in the world.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in shipments and end-user value.
- Consumer desktops
- Commercial desktops
- Consumer portables
- Commercial portables
Optional Content Add-Ons:
- Notebook add-on: Branded gaming models, Chromebook, screen size, storage type, optical drive, touch, integrated cellular
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan): Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, PRC, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia/Pacific
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include five years of quarterly forecasts. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- Form factor: Consumer desktops, commercial desktops, consumer portables, and commercial portables
- Company size: Education, government, very large business, large business, medium-sized business, small business, and small office/home office
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary report
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- Qualitative reports and add-ons
- Inquiry hours for direct access to IDC analysts