IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Tracker
The Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) personal computing devices (PCD) market is one of the most important and unique markets in the world. Government and education programs have been driving many of the developing markets, while new product designs are getting attention in mature markets. Being a very diverse region, what should the industry do to compete in the rapidly changing landscape? How can vendors discern between drastically different buying patterns in this very diverse region? How should players harness the opportunity to its fullest potential? IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly Personal Computing Device Tracker® provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning in the largest PCD (traditional PC + tablets) market in the world.'
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments and end-user value.
- Consumer/commercial desktops
- Consumer/commercial notebooks
- Consumer/commercial workstations
- Consumer/commercial slate tables
- Consumer/commercial detachable tablets
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Notebook add-on: Branded gaming models, Chromebook, screen size, storage, type, optical drive, touch, integrated cellular
- Asia/Pacific excluding Japan (Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, PRC, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia/Pacific)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include five years of quarterly forecasts. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage
- Form factor: Consumer desktops, commercial desktops, consumer notebooks, commercial notebooks, consumer workstations, commercial workstations, consumer slate tablets, commercial slate tablets, consumer detachable tablets, commercial detachable tablets
- Company size: Education, government, very large business, large business, medium-sized business, small business, and small office/home office
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary report
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- Qualitative reports and add-ons
- Inquiry hours for direct access to IDC analysts