New Event Products
Two of the most trusted brands in IT are now delivering unrivaled virtual events in Canada for 2022. IDC Canada and CIO from Foundry (formerly IDG Communications) have teamed up to bring you a variety of new events in 2022.
- Attend our events to gain valuable insights from top industry experts
- Connect with peers and leading solution providers to support your key technology purchase decisions
- Personalize your event experience with content, participants and companies that are most relevant to you
- Get the Canadian spin on the latest technology trends and guidance to help your organization succeed
Immersive virtual conferences (spread over 2 days) include presentations and interactive discussions with industry leaders. Network and engage one-on-one with technology experts and peers.
- Canadian summits bring together the most influential IT and Security buyers hosted on engaging virtual event platforms
- Deliver expert analysis and actionable insights from IDC and an expert speaker roster to a technology buyer audience over a 2-day event
- Summits create a regular cadence of experiences that help Canadian stakeholders make technology purchase decisions and strategies
Roundtables (Virtual + In-person)
Live, one-hour gatherings with senior IT executives that can be either in-person or virtual. Led by experts who facilitate deep dive conversations on critical topics. Learn how your peers are handling tech challenges on key topics.
One-hour virtual events that allow you to gain valuable information and guidance from top tech industry experts. Connect with peers and leading solution providers to support key technology purchase decisions.
At CIO Awards Canada, the nation’s top CIOs and industry experts will share their success stories and unique perspectives on strategy, digital leadership, and business growth