In Memoriam of Paul Kennedy (1940-2017)
IDC Canada is deeply saddened by the passing of one of our previous presidents, Paul Kennedy. Paul managed IDC Canada from 1988 until 1998. Paul became the President and Owner of Kennedy Management Partners Ltd. after leaving IDC Canada. He will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him. Our sincere condolences go out to the Kennedy family.
- He was a kind soul that was adored by employees and customers alike. (Lars Goransson)
- Even-tempered and always curious, Paul took an interest in whatever you were interested in, engaged and wanting to learn more. (George Bulat)
- I worked with Paul early in my career at IDC and we kept in touch over the years. He was a great mentor and always willing to provide advice and guidance. Paul was approachable and sociable, happy to chat about sports, music, family, and many other interesting topics. He will be missed. (Tony Olvet)
- Paul continued to interact with IDC Canada over the years. Each time we met, he was always happy and smiling. (Barbara Hall)
- Paul made a wonderfully strong impact on many people as a colleague, mentor and friend. He gave his time generously to people, always with a positive and warm spirit. A gifted, natural storyteller, Paul was particularly giving to people working to improve their public speaking skills. He coached many people, enabling them to overcome fears, gain confidence, and succeed. I always welcomed Paul's advice. (Jason Bremner)
IDC Canada Leadership (Past & Present)
Left to right: Vito Mabrucco, Michael O'Neil, Paul Kennedy, Lars Goransson.