Retailers face ever more demanding customers, greater accountability towards society, growing competitive pressure, and tighter margins. Shoppers want to buy from brands that evoke a sense of purpose in everything they do, including the way they communicate with consumers. Success starts with retailers listening to what consumers are passionate about, alignment with shoppers' demand for sustainability, empathy with customer's expectations, and with emphasis on operational excellence to deliver frictionless customer journeys.
Operating with a sense of purpose becomes key for retailers to define who they are and what values they stand for in the eyes of customers, partners, competitors, and society. I
The retail industry has entered a new shopping paradigm, a landscape in which old dynamics have been made redundant. During the IDC European Retail Executive Digital Summit 2022, we will look at the retailers’ need to assert a sense of purpose with consumers, redefine a role within their partner ecosystem, and rethink operations to be ethically, environmentally, and financially, sustainable.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Roberta and Filippo
Group VP, Head of Insights and Future of Work Practice Executive Lead, IDC Europe
Head of IDC Retail Insight, Europe, IDC
Global technology transformation organization, Diageo
SVP Omnichannel & Commercial Management, Swarovski
Senior Vice President Global Corporate Responsibility & Public Affairs, Hugo Boss
Executive Director CoE, Data Services, Studio Moderna
Group CIO, Benetton Group
Sales Layer is a fast-growing startup with an international team that since 2013 develops PIM (Product Information Management) software, a platform for centralization, automation and enrichment of product information.
In the last few years it has firmly become a leader in its market, securing partnerships with Google Manufacturer, Amazon Vendor, BigCommerce and Mercado Libre, a presence in +50 countries, and big customers such as Teka, Rexel, ACCIONA and AkzoNobel.
Sales Layer offers a SaaS software that automates the complexity around product content management in a world where digital transactions are on the rise. In this new global commercial scenario, the key to optimize the shopping process and customer experiences is undoubtedly the quality of product content and the correct management of product catalogs, connected to hundreds of offline and online channels.
Sales Layer main features
● Management of large and complex product catalogs.
● Multi-language and product variants management.
● Simple and automated import and export of product data.
● Connection of multiple channels (offline, digital, print).
● Scalability based on catalog volume and channels.
● True source of product information for multichannel and omnichannel strategies.
Sales Layer main benefits
● Dedicated support and technical assistance.
● The fastest response times to queries.
● Intuitive UX.
● Product marketing approach — a tool created by and for marketing teams.
● Freedom and control for editing product data templates and organizing information.
● Platform that supports team collaboration by creating workflows.
● Up and running in less than 60 days.
● Charts to analyze catalog status.
● Tool uptime of 99.5%.
How Sales Layer helps businesses
● Positive impact on conversion and lower return rate due to higher quality product content.
● Increased customer satisfaction and better shopping experience.
● Support in the onboarding process.
● Personalized support with dedicated Customer Success Manager.
● Preconfigured connectors for ecommerce channels.
● Improved brand image standardized across all channels.
● Optimized catalog positioning on marketplaces and search engines.
● Improved communications within the internal team and with partners thanks to a centralized catalog that serves as a single source of truth for product information.
● Elimination of errors in product content, with homogenized data across all channels.
● Reduced catalog management software maintenance costs.
● Savings in repetitive and unproductive catalog data management tasks.
The IDC European Digital Summits will be run on an all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
We will welcome you at our Digital Reception area where we will showcase the event schedule and our partners. We will guide you for a great time & a lot of exiting digital touch points.
You will get inspired by the professional stories shared by industry pioneers and IDC analysts. Our keynotes experts will answer questions, propose provoking online polls, take part in the chat and comment on what is happening. Everything is done live.
Learn about proven best practices through real-life case studies in moderated digital breakout sessions. This intimate experience is an opportunity to gain a clearer understanding of current organizations challenges.
Meet with peers to discuss common challenges and share concrete experiences thanks to our Networking feature using your webcam for up to 3 minutes.
Visit interactive booths leveraging digital content allowing you to explore key trends or discover more about innovative products.
This is the visual summary of the IDC European Retail Executive Digital Summit 2021
For further information please click here
58 Years | 1200 Analysts | 110 Countries
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,200 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC's analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, data and marketing services company. To learn more about IDC, please visit www.idc.com.