"At IDC, the world's leading ICT consulting and analysis firm, we are celebrating the Fifteenth Edition of the 2020 Government and Technology Summit, for the first time in an innovative meeting in digital format".
For 14 consecutive years, for IDC, our purpose has been to facilitate the government to identify the potential benefits and challenges of adopting technology, through the studies and analysis we have carried out worldwide for more than 50 years. , in which we share the best practices in the efficient use of technological solutions.
The transformation of digital government requires a new focus on creating and delivering products or services with greater agility, flexibility, and scalability.
|Time||Event & Speakers|
IDC Welcome Message
VP & Country Manager, IDC Mexico
Message: Presidency of the Republic
Premium Sponsor - T-Systems
Premium Special - Huawei
Mensaje: TAX Administration Service
Premium Special - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Premium Special - Google
Premium Standard - Veeam
Premium Standard - HPE
Message: Public Function Secretary (SFP)
Premium Standard - Oracle
T-Systems - Session 1
IDC Essencial Guide - Challenges & Opportunities
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Guaranteeing transformation and technological operation in the sector
- Claudia Medina, Manager Enterprise Solutions, IDC Mexico
Networking & Expo
NETWORKING: Virtual Interaction
EXPO: Knowing to the Sponsors
Ideal space to approach the public sector. The forum brings together experts, analysts, solution providers, and government officials from the federal, state, and municipal levels of government. The objective is to disseminate the latest trends and best practices in the use of technology to benefit the sector.
• National Digital Strategy
• Open Government: Open government, one more step towards transparency
• Trends in public administration: alignment of the technological strategy for ongoing administrations
• Mobility in the Mexican government: The management of mobile devices to get closer to citizens
• Security and protection of citizen data in the Big Data area
• Socialytics: Analytics to predict citizen behavior
• Technical, semantic and organizational interoperability
• Public and private clouds in the government sector
• IT governance / Technological and regulatory compliance
56 Years | 1100 Analysts | 110 Countries
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,100 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC's analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, data and marketing services company. To learn more about IDC, please visit www.idc.com.