Feb 2018 - Market Presentation - Doc # AP43547818
IDC's New Zealand Security Heatmap 2017
By: Donnie Krassiyenko, Anna Wei
This IDC report is part of IDC's New Zealand 3rd Platform Heatmap series. It examines factors and trends shaping the New Zealand IT security market. The report unveils insights into the challenges that New Zealand organisations face when investing in security, their budget plans, investment intent, and overall engagement sentiment.
By connecting the dots of security trends across cloud, mobility, big data, and virtual reality technologies, IDC outlines the cyberthreat landscape of New Zealand and offers IT market participants actionable advice to support successful security practice in the country.
The analysis is based on data gathered from a number of IDC's surveys run across New Zealand, including:
- IDC's New Zealand IT Services Ecosystem Study 2017,
- IDC's APEJ C-Suite Barometer Survey 2017,
- IDC's APEJ CloudView Study 2017,
- IDC's APEJ Managed Services Survey 2017,
- IDC's A/NZ Enterprise Infrastructure and Datacenter Survey 2017,
- IDC's APEJ Mobility Survey 2017, and
- IDC's APEJ Software Survey 2017.