This IDC Market Presentation discusses the effects of COVID-19 and future of trust on Australia/New Zealand (ANZ) managed security services. Through the lens of the COVID-19 pandemic and IDC's thought leadership on digital trust, this presentation:
- Provides stepping stones to build actualised trust and engender trust through business ecosystems
- Identifies COVID-19's short- and long-term impacts on security investment and digital trust trends in ANZ
- Discusses ANZ security services spending forecast and managed security trends emerging through COVID-19
- Evaluates ANZ managed security SP performance, mindshare, and satisfaction rates before and after COVID-19
- Provides guidance and recommendations to providers on where customers are placing value in the COVID-19 era
This market presentation draws from results from IDC's 2020 Asia/Pacific Enterprise IT and Business Services Sourcing Survey the bi-weekly COVID-19 Impact on IT Spending Surveys, and the ANZ IT Services Tracker Forecast for 2H19.