This IDC Presentation gives an overview of the current state of decision making in New Zealand and provides guidance on what processes and technology organisations should be implemented to support good decision making as data and insights are paramount for any organisation competing in today’s marketplace.
This presentation highlights:
- How organisations in New Zealand currently use enterprise data and how humans in collaboration with artificial intelligence (AI) can extract more value from it
- The current state of decision making in New Zealand, main drivers for AI adoption, and roadblocks toward a data-driven framework.
- The steps to align data and analytics strategy to enable better decision making
- Examples of data-driven organisations in New Zealand
- IDC’s guidance toward becoming a data-driven organisation
This was presented at the New Zealand CIO Summit, 2020.