This IDC Presentation discusses the Australia/New Zealand (A/NZ) results of the Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cognitive Adoption Study and different use cases for artificial intelligence (AI) within A/NZ.
Key areas examined in this study include:
- Impacts on business models as well as drivers and challenges businesses are facing
- Examples of use cases of different types of AI
- Examples of use cases by vertical
- Top areas AI is impacting and realistic AI outcomes
- AI and ethics within Australia and New Zealand