This IDC study provides a detailed overview of the Polish market for integrated EAS suites. It includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analyses, and forecasts that help answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Polish EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Poland, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Poland, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on the market's potential?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Poland in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Poland affect the market?
Central and Eastern European Software Market Solutions and Strategies
Soneta sp. z o.o.,
BPSC SA ,
The Sage Group plc,
Customer relationship management applications,
Enterprise asset management,
Financial resource management,
Operations and manufacturing applications,
Project and portfolio management,
Supply chain management applications,
System and network management software