This IDC presentation provides an overview of the state of robotics deployment across European manufacturing, on both a country-specific level and across the four value chains (engineering-oriented, technology-oriented, asset-oriented, and brand-oriented). The findings draw from the latest IDC Worldwide Robotics Survey (2017), focusing on the Western European sample, representing 125 responses from three key adoption countries: Germany, France, and Italy.
Topics include business strategy, deployment, adoption drivers, capital investment, and spend breakdown.
The presentation addresses questions such as:
- What is the current state of robots deployment in your organization?
- To what extent are robots currently being deployed in your organization?
- What are the main drivers for deploying robots in your business?
- What was the average capital investment per robot?
- What is the average estimated breakdown in your robotic deployment project?