TECH SUPPLIER May 2019 - IDC Survey - Doc # EUR145047919
Future of Work: What's in it for Utilities
This IDC Survey analyzes a portion of the results from IDC's International Future of Work Survey, November 2018, focusing on the utilities industry. Utility respondents (70 in total) were from 7 European countries plus the U.S. They had senior roles across lines of business (23% of the sample), HR (53%), and IT (24%).
The document provides a view to answer the questions below and concludes with recommended actions:
- Why is Future of Work a transformational pillar for utilities?
- What is utilities' approach to the Future of Work?
- How are utilities tackling the talent issue?
- Is there an appropriate focus on employee experience?
- Are utilities enabling new ways of working?
- Is human and machine collaboration the new normal for utilities yet?