This IDC Presentation examines the European, Middle East, and Africa Quarterly Security Appliance Tracker results for 2Q20. It examines market movements and dynamics within this fast-moving and expanding market.
This slide set presents:
- EMEA unit shipments and vendor revenue
- EMEA workload shares
- Region shares
- Market revenue by price band
- Total market vendor performances
- UTM market vendor performances
- Firewall market vendor performances
- IDP market vendor performances
- Content management market vendor performances
- VPN market vendor performances
- Security appliance definitions
Broadcom Inc., McAfee LLC, Barracuda Networks, Inc., SonicWALL, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Forcepoint LLC, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Zyxel Communications Corp., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, NETGEAR, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Radware Ltd., F5 Networks, Inc.
Firewall and VPN security appliance products, Intrusion detection and prevention, Messaging security appliances, Unified threat management, Virtual private network products, Web and messaging WAM security appliances, Web security appliances