TECH SUPPLIER Nov 2020 - Market Presentation - Doc # EUR146944620
Sustainability and Telcos
This IDC Market Presentation, presented in October 2020, elaborates on some of the ways that telecommunications service providers (telcos) are advancing the sustainability agenda in their strategies. It tackles the following questions:
- Why is sustainability important to telcos?
- How are telcos aligning digital and climate agendas? How developed are they in their sustainability strategies?
- What steps are service providers taking themselves to become carbon neutral?
- How does sustainability affect the wider supply ecosystem, and how will transformational network technologies and 5G enable decarbonization across industry sectors?
- How do providers demonstrate the value of their sustainability offerings and how will they incorporate these concepts into business propositions?
Air interface, Big data analytics and discovery, Cognitive/artificial intelligence, Corporate social responsibility, Digital transformation, Green ICT and sustainability, Networking virtualization, Public cloud services