This IDC Survey Spotlight examines a portion of the IDC EMEA, European Software Survey, which surveyed 763 companies around Europe. The survey was carried out in November 2020, and covered the following countries or regions: Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Nordics, Poland, Russia, Spain, and the U.K.
This report examines the results of 33 European utility companies and investigates whether they are serious about their customer experience (CX) IT strategies. The following questions are explored and analyzed:
- Have you implemented, are you currently implementing, or are you planning to implement a resilient CX IT strategy?
- What are your organization's top challenges in implementing a resilient CX IT strategy?
- How important are these solution areas in terms of creating a resilient CX strategy?
- Are you using or planning to use a customer data platform to manage your customer data?
- Are you investing or planning to invest/further invest in customer journey management?
- Which of the following are key customer journey management investment priorities?