TECH SUPPLIER Jan 2023 - IDC Survey - Doc # EUR148631922
European Energy Customer Satisfaction and Perceptions: Part 1 of the 2022 Worldwide Energy Consumer Survey Discovery Series
This IDC Survey examines data from the 2022 IDC Energy Insights Energy Consumer Survey, which was carried out between June and July, focusing on consumer satisfaction levels toward energy suppliers' products and services and their perception of energy retail markets. This comprises a detailed view across age groups, including a comparison over time using 2020 and 2017 data.
The survey covered 1,730 energy customers around the world, covering the following countries: Australia, Argentina, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the U.K., the UAE, and the U.S.
This presentation examines the results for the 720 European energy consumers and covers areas such as:
- Energy consumer NPS
- Reasons for lack of customer satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction toward energy suppliers' offerings
- Consumer perception of energy markets, including competition and evolution of products and services offered
This presentation is one of a series of documents published or to be published in the 2022 IDC Energy Insights Energy Consumer Survey, including:
- Energy Customer Satisfaction and Perceptions: Part 1 of the 2022 Worldwide Energy Consumer Survey Discovery Series (IDC #US44330019, October 2022)
- How do Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores for Utilities and Energy Suppliers Differ by Age Group? (IDC #EUR149620922, September 2022)
- How are NPS Among European Energy Suppliers, and How Do They Differ by Age Group? (IDC #EUR149618722, August 2022)
- How Does Customer Satisfaction and NPS for Utilities and Energy Suppliers Differ Around the World? (IDC #EUR149616922, August 2022)
IDC Energy Insights: European Utility IT and Operational Technologies Strategies
Customer relationship management applications
- 15 slides
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.