TECH SUPPLIER Jun 2020 - Technology Segment - Doc # EUR245892920
Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Vendor Shares
This IDC study provides a detailed overview of the Russian market for integrated EAS suites. EAS vendors tracked in this study include SAP, 1C, Microsoft, Oracle, and Galaktika Corporation.
This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analysis, and forecasts that help answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Russian EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Russia, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Russia, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on the market's potential?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Russia in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Russia affect the market?
"The trend toward import substitution on the Russian EAS market has intensified throughout the last year, with both domestic vendors in the top five achieving strong growth rates. This year will pose additional challenges, and uncertainty is still considerable about the trajectory and impact of the ongoing crisis. Any crisis, however, is a time for action and change, and vendors determined to succeed will turn challenges into opportunities." — Natalia Vinogradova, Program Manager, IDC Russia/CIS
List of Tables
List of Figures
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.