TECH SUPPLIER Jun 2021 - Technology Segment - Doc # EUR246432421
Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2021–2025 Forecast and 2020 Vendor Shares
This IDC study provides a detailed overview of the Russian market for integrated EAS suites. EAS vendors tracked in this study include SAP, 1C, Microsoft, Oracle, and Galaktika Corporation.
This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analysis, and forecasts to help answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Russian EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Russia, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Russia, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on the market's potential?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Russia in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Russia affect the market?
"Thanks to limited lockdown measures, many organizations in Russia worked without major restrictions last year, while the pandemic acted as an accelerator to general trends for digitalization. Demand for enterprise application software in the country was steady as a result. On the flip side, with increasing geopolitical risks, it is becoming strategic for more and more Russian customers to invest in alternatives to Western solutions and platforms." — Program Manager Natalia Vinogradova, IDC Russia/CIS
Analytic applications, Customer relationship management applications, Enterprise resource management applications, Financial resource management, Operations and manufacturing applications, Supply chain management applications
List of Tables
List of Figures
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.