This study answers the following questions:
- What are IDC's forecasts for spending on public cloud services in Russia?
- What are the assumptions behind IDC's forecasts?
- What impact have these assumptions had on IDC's market forecasts?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Russian public cloud services market?
- What is the current market value in Russia of the public cloud delivery of IT?
- What are the concerns and preferences of Russian end users regarding the delivery of services via cloud?
"IDC research shows organizations expect most public cloud management capabilities to be supported through vendor-provided functionality. Organizations are looking to integrate these capabilities with other solutions to optimize costs and meet targets related to business resilience in a highly volatile economy. Providers should expand the functionality of cloud services while minimizing risks and dependence on third-party proprietary technology suppliers. The past year shows the greatest success was achieved by cloud providers that based their services on open technologies and open source software." — Cloud Services Lead Dmitry Gavrilov, IDC Russia/CIS
List of Tables
List of Figures
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.