Internet-related businesses are growing rapidly in Japan because of the availability of high-speed, low-cost broadband networks. However, issues including APT attacks, data leakages, credit card frauds, and compliance still persist. IDC's Japan IT Security Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) analyzes the evolving IT security market in Japan, including security hardware, software, and services. This service provides in-depth and detailed analyses of IT security product vendors, service providers, and end users with market forecasts, product trends, vendor strategies, and vendor rankings. In addition, this service provides enhanced coverage of the IT security services market. In 2022, this service will enhance several researches to the information governance and compliance markets such as Data Privacy management.
Japan IT Security Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Security software
- Security hardware
- Security services
- Japan IT Security Market Forecast
- Japan IT Security Market Vendor Share
- Japan Cybersecurity Market Forecast
- Japan Data Privacy Management Market Trends
- Japan IT Security End-User Survey
- Japan Information Governance and Compliance Market Trends
- Japan Security Services Market Trends
- Japan Pervasive Security Trends
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Security and Trust 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the usage trend of IT security products in Japan?
- What is the market size of and forecast for the Japan IT security market by product category?
- What is the usage trend and what are the preferences of end users with regard to IT security hardware and software in Japan?
- What is the latest trend in IT security solutions in Japan?
- What is the driver of the IT security market in Japan?
- What is the best business strategy in the IT security market in Japan?
Alps System Integration Co., Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, Websense Inc.